The secrets of ...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pssts ... Do you want to know the secret of Mobile Phones


Mobile Phone

Try this out – Go out to the streets right now and take a good look around. If you have not notice it before take a good look again … almost everyone has a cell phone today. Either they are yakking away on it, staring at the screen reading some sms (short massages) or they would be keying away some sms on their mobile to their friends.

The mobile phone or cell phone as it is called in some parts of the world has become an intricate part of our lives. So what is the secret of the mobile phone when it comes to dating …

I was in a certain restaurant just the other day and sitting directly opposite me was a lovely couple. The look perfect together, both dress to the nines, each having a touch of class, chatting throughout dinner with little gestures and soft laughter. It would have been perfect if … they were chatting with each other.

You see, all through dinner, the couple cell phone were ringing either from call or messages coming in; they were so busy talking to the other party on the line that they were ignoring each other. If they were not on the phone, they would be keying in those sms.

It makes me wonder why the couple even bothers having dinner together. It would not have made any difference if they were miles apart or even in another part of the world.

Obviously the couple knew each other well; taking that sort of etiquette from each other. To me it would be just plain rude to ignore your date like that. I thought carefully and wondered if I could turn this around for me in the dating game and I came out with what I believe to be a great idea.

Taking advantage of this little phenomenon; I started experimenting with the following technique. The result … incredible!

When I go on a date with a new girl, I’ll have a buddy purposely call me at an appointed time. Usually this would be about 45min to an hour into the date. When the call comes in, instead of talking to him, I'll say in front of my date, "I'm really sorry, but I'm with someone really important right now.” take a glance at my date, smile and continue,”I'll call you back later.” Then I hang up apologies and switch my phone to the silent mode.

This lets your date know that she is really important and a top priority. Each time I use this technique, I score extra merit point. My date will usually blush or laugh but you know she is really getting a kick out of it. A woman always wants to feel important and you have just let her felt that. The rest of the evening would just roll out beautifully.

There is it basic manners. If you can give your date the attention she deserves and keep that phone deep inside your pocket your date will really appreciate you better. So now you know the secret of the mobile phone.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

This is such awesome advice
Your blog seems to have stopped :-(
keep up the good advice pleassssse
Geoff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home